Thursday 28 February 2013

TOAST. bread free & delicious

The fashion and lifestyle brand that has me drooling over it's latest catalogue is Toast. The company started in 1997 and is growing stronger than ever, they say the ethos of the brand is to create 'original evocative and inspiring' brand imagery and I think it's clear to see they are hitting the mark- I want to order pretty much everything and am completely sold into the lifestyle their brand portrays.
Their latest catalogue photo-shoot showcases products against beautiful Moroccan tiles and natural surfaces, which compliments their Kitchenware, yummy tile print towels and beautiful bedding selection. I've selected some of my favourite images but hop on over to their website which is particularly lovely, www.toast.co.uk and see for yourself. While you're digesting Toast, my orders already on it's way! Now I've just got to book that long overdue Moroccan adventure....