Monday 25 February 2013

Part TWO. currently coveting...

FARROW & BALL, I HEART YOU.
Their new range of wallpapers include two really fun prints, which will add a quirky element to your decor but true to brand they are still super elegant. They also come in shades that match their paint ranges- got to love that.

Below is Bumblebee which is available in a variety of colours but here are two i love.



And Ocelot- leopard print at it's classiest! This is also available in more colour options


 I am constantly recommending Farrow & Ball for my clients as the colours are so timeless and people seems to trust the brand instinctively. I often get a quite negative response when I suggest wallpaper- whether that's due to the effort it takes to put up or the  idea wallpaper is somehow dated- I wonder if Farrow & Ball and it's existing reputation can help me change people's minds...